Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI) include core banking, retail, private, corporate, investment, cards and the like. Financial Services may include stock-broking, payment gateways, mutual funds etc. Insurance covers both life and non-life. Banks and financial institutions have to develop innovative products and services to enhance revenues, while providing a seamless cross-channel experience to retain customers. In addition, they also have to march towards efficiency by focusing on technologies and processes that enable cost reduction, while at the same time, effectively managing the constantly increasing regulatory and compliance
Challenges to Our Client
Sales team was not able to penetrate the BFSI market successfully. Due to neck to neck competition, it’s very much difficult for sales team to concentrate both on first generating leads, nurturing & then converting them into a closed sale.
The top 5 challenges for sales people in a tough economy for penetrating BFSI market are:
- Selling to decision makers as decisions move up the corporate ladder.
- Developing a solid value proposition for each client
- Identifying prospects that are aware that they have a problem to solve
- Managing a higher number of leads as the sales cycle lengthens
- Recognizing that there will always be enough business for you to thrive, even if you have to go through more rejection to find it.
B2B Sales Arrow deploys innovative lead generation campaigns to generate warm financial service leads that translate into real business. By experience, we understand consumer trends in the financial industry which enables us to target relevant prospects and turn them into buying customers. We contact and qualify prospects for our clients with different consumer targets including small, medium, and large-sized companies. B2B Sales arrow is a research based Business Development Company. We help our clients to generate sales pipeline for them. So that sales team should only concentrate on closing the sale rather than investing time for searching & generating the leads
B2BSA’s Enterprise Application Development Solutions enables an enterprise to experience the following benefits:
- Medium to Large – Local to Multinational Banks
- Medium to Large – Local to Multinational Financial Services
- Medium to Large – Local to Multinational Insurance companies